Regular Weekly meeting with Anns, Annets & Rotaractors
19th Meeting - 27th Nov
The meeting was called to order by President. After National Anthem, President welcomed all the Rotarians including Anns, Annets, & Rotaractors present for the meeting. Secretary Rtn. Hitesh was absent and so PE Rtn. Harmesh was selected to act as the secretary for the meeting.
Minutes are as follows.
1. Appeal to attend dist conference.
2. Club assembly and reporting on dental check up camps.
3. Future Activities:
Blood Donation Camp at Uttam Steels
Lecture on Menstrual Hygiene by Dr. Jayashree Patil at Harigram School.
Bike rally by Rotary, Inner Wheel and Rotaract Club. Announcement by Rtn Dhwani Tanna
4. Reporting by PP Rtn. Dr. Janardhan on Global Grant compliances.
5. PP Rtn. Prakash Shringarpure spoke about importance of DG visit
6. President Rtn. Dr Prakash briefed on DG Visit schedule and requirements.
7. President Election - 11th Dec last date for filing nomination.
8. Rtn. Dr. Neelam Nerkar asked a few questions on why rotary changed in marks system and whether if she can ask this question to DG
9. Rtn. Dr. Neelam Nerkar informed about RYE IYE NGSE and Peace fellowship.
10. Prakash Shringarpure announced gas fire crematorium is under maintenance for both the furnaces. Both will get working in next 15 days. Approximately rupees 7 to 8 lacs required for repairs.
11. PN Rtn. Gurudev Singh announced 5th Dec 11 am rally for hearing impaired to Gurudwara at new Panvel. Langar will also be arranged.
The Secretary Announcement was made. The meeting was adjourned and cake cutting ceremony was enjoyed by all.
There were a total of 42 members present.